ブログ内検索

2013年1月30日水曜日

aural for oral

I enjoy English these days. One of my favorite artist is "The Sing Like Talking" who is a Japanese AOR (Adult Oriented Rock) group. Just following this expression, talk English like Japanese is my long cherished desire. But I am immersed in easy to talk English at length, because of entering a casual English class from this year.

Today, I have learned the difference and inportance between aurally and orally. As our lecturer Mr. Tad, this point is a key to study Engligh. The reason why we need to pay attention for aural and oral is a word has some stories. So, learner must do not only talking also listening, and realize accureate usage and spelling of the word.

Furthermore, as same as Japanese, the each sets of the word spaking/talking and hearing/listening mean different. Distinguished them simply, speaking and hearing are acting just merely, on the other hand, talking and listening are acting together consciously. If I want to enjoy in some situation, I think that it is also important to act without thinking deeply sometimes. However, if I wish to learn the language as a language, it is also necessary to treat carefully for each word too.

After finishing my English lecture, I went to Kyoto to attend the meeting at Ritsumeikan. But, I had quite a careless mistake. Yes, I went to the another campus! I realized it is important to listen carefully and talk properly not only at learning a language.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿