ブログ内検索

2013年1月16日水曜日

some anniversaries

Today was 2nd session of an English class. So I went to Asahi Culture Center, Nakanoshima in this morning. I saw really clear scenery especially beteween "historical" Asashi Shinbun Building and "brand-new" Nakanoshima Fesitival Tower from Watanabebashi-bridge. The sky was blue, and consequently I was not in bule.

Today's text material was "Deflation a Determined Foe in Japan" from the International Herald Tribune. As described in that title, our conversations were featured Japanese economy by re-challaged prime ministor : the president of the Liberal Democratic Party. However, I am not well acquainted with financial topic, I could join our talk easily becauce one of a key phrase in the artcle was "prisoner’s dilemma". Perhaps, I gave an explanation that as a technical term in psychology, some of colleagues invited me to lunch. (But already I have an appointment in the Outenin-temple at 1 PM, I promised them to go next week...)

After a brief meeting to work out for the harf of the Commons Festa 2013 in Outenin, I went to the Ritsumeikan Suzaku Campus. Now, we are making arrengements for 2 year memorial of 2011 Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami in March 11th. Last year, the day was sunday and a huge event was set in Kyoto (The 1st Kyoto Marathon), the Office for the Support of Post-Disaster Recovery by the Ritsumeikan did not plan an original event. But, in this year, we will organize some specific events among Kinugasa, Biwako-Kusatsu and Suzaku Campus by cooperated with attached schools.

In the evening, I returned to Outenin-temple, and attend the Poem School by Kanayo Ueda, the fonunder and representative of Cocoroom, Osaka. She is a great poit and continuing the school in Outein-temple for 14 years by monthly! Today a manager of the school came back from a serious illness for 6 months, so members were really welcomed and appreciated his reading and writing. My participation in the school is quite a few, but, today I realzed this school is supported by the students community.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿