ブログ内検索

2013年1月9日水曜日

Fun to...

Today, I have re-started to study English. Of cource, I had been to study English as a curriculum in school years. But, now I want to focus into a living English for using in a business or daily communication.This is the reason why I should say "re-stated".

So, I was entered to a class of "English through Current Topics" by Asahi Culture Center, Osaka. I joined from this semester, however, this class have continued in several years. So, the longest student belongs to 20 years! And today was a memorial day moving from Asahi Shinbun building (5th flooor) to a brand-new "Nakanoshima Festival Tower (18th floor) " at the opposite sides of the Naniwa-suji avenue.

The lecturer, named Tad McNulty, is advisory staff of Graduate School of Core Ethics and Frontier Sciences in Ritsumeikan University. So, we are colleagues! Anyhow, In this class, we don't use a text book but use an article from Herald Tribune. One semester is packaged in 10 session, and student must discuss about a selected article (which is voted 2 weeks before in each session) after the presentation by a voluntary presenter.

 I remember a catch copy "Fun to drive" used by Toyota Motor Corporation in mid 80's. In this class, I feel that all of the students were quite energetic, and really fun to speak English! From 2011 autumn, Toyota introduce a slogan "FUN TO DRIVE, AGAIN" in a campaign of "Re BORN Toyota". Therefore I encourage my self to put the slogan "Fun to speak English" and "Fun to study, again".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿