ブログ内検索

2014年1月15日水曜日

working stories for good working


Wednesday is a day of English for me. Lessons have not been scheduled for all Wednesday, but we have a weekly session in this semester. Today's theme was "Inequality". And, we discussed about the relations between equality and economics through understanding the article of New York Times which is titled as "Why Inequality Matters" by Paul Krugman who is a famous Keynesian.

Because the economics is not a natural science, every research question has no correct answer, but there are many appropriate stories. So, economic topics is very difficult to be discussed also in Japanese. Moreover, today's article is not a straight news, it was in the opinion section. As a result, I spent an hour in relatively quiet than usual.

I went to "Exhibition to Work For..." in a large block of time in the afternoon by blocking my work. This exhibition is organized by Tokyo Itoi Shigesato Office and was held at the Parco Museum (Shibuya, Tokyo) in June of last year. Someone can point out that this exhibition is composed of a sense of Tokyo, but I'm Interested in the stories about the back ground of craftsman which is featured from the center of Japan's economy. Since Mr.Itoi-san has worked copywriting, this exhibition is focused on word surrounding the work.

After thinking about the work from the exhibition about two hours, I went to work to Outein-temple. Today, I recorded the salon organized by our master priest, Mitsuhiko Akita, just talking about the not only the performance in "funeral" but also the contribution for "ordinary life" by religionists. I have not become a monk to the funeral, so today's discussion was an opportunity to re-question myself about the ethics. I cherish the story and words I met today for the good working.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿