ブログ内検索

2014年1月22日水曜日

still in immature

There was a English lesson today. My habit is to read the article in the The New York Times to be used in class today on the Keihan train. However, if I really want to master English, it is not a good way to ready just before the class. I should listen to English, read English, and write in English through my daily life.

So now, I'm using English to look back on today's events. Today's article in our class was "Sudan's Lost Boys Are Drawn Into War at Home" which is featured tribal dignity. In the discussion, our instructor Tad noticed the conflict from "the paradox of plenty". This phrase tells us to to bring the fight to us not only "shortage" also "rich".

After the English class, I went to Outenin temple. Because our chief priest is invited from the head quarter Jodo Shu in the tomorrow morning, I take a role to make slides for that time. Typically this role was for our senior priest, however, he is focused on his own temple, my role is expanding gradually. As my opportunity is increasing, I have gotten the hang of designing points.

The another purpose of going to Outenin temple was to confirm photo books which are ordered last week. At the beginning of this year, I decided to make a photo book as not to let my photos "neglected" after shooting. In fact, this is the second time to make a photo book, but I can't create it skillfully. Furthermore, tonight I have realized I'm still immature as a monk while eating Nepal dinner with our senior priest and my boss.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿